A while ago I showed you the process of creating this English Paper Pieced quilt. I started making the Ballet quilt by Willyne Hammerstein from Millefiori Quilts 2. I had some leftover pieces and decided to make this top. I love it! Here's the whole top.
It was the first time I used rulers to create my straight lines (the ring around the outside. It worked beautifully. Though I must admit that I did NOT bust out my new ruler foot (I need to find it), so I used my regular free motion foot (Bernina 23) and my trust Add a Quarter ruler for paper piecing. It worked like a charm and I will definitely do it again. Though I really do need to find my new foot. It's in a bag. Somewhere. With other quilting stuff in it. I forsee a weekend task...
Here's the center. I quilted around motifs and did simple things since there are so many seams and layers in certain places.
And the quilting form the back.
I hope you get to quilt today!