Friday, May 5, 2017

Free Motion Friday - Tail Circles

Welcome to Free Motion Friday!  It's supposed to be an amazing 74 degrees here in Minnesota today!  I'm excited....if it weren't for all the fruit trees blooming and my crazy allergies I'd want to spend the whole day outside.  I made some serious progress on my new series for this blog yesterday.  I can't wait to share it with you.

But for today, it's Free Motion Friday and this design is called Tail Circles.  I call it that because it looks like puppy tails inside the circles to me.


Start by making a circle 1 inch or so in diameter.



Next, stitch a tail inside the circle.  Then travel along the outside of the circle until you get to where you want to start your next circle.


Here are a few all stitched out.


And the final design.


I hope you get to quilt today!
Suzy

1 comment:

  1. I like the design, you make it look so easy, but don't tell me, I just need to practice. Maybe I should add it to my weekly list.

    ReplyDelete