Saturday, January 27, 2018

Four Dazzlers - Part 1 (The Challenge of a Title)

Okay, I admit it.  I find naming my quilts excruciating.  I most commonly do original designs then they need names.  Sigh.  My oldest helped me with this one which we have dubbed Four Dazzlers as there are four main blocks in this quilt.  Here's my drawing with mirrors...


The best part about this quilt?  I cut ALL the pieces on my GO Big! cutter.  This made it so slick.  I was done cutting in a few hours.  Here's the start of the cutting.


And the middle of the sewing.  As you can see from the picture I am a pinner.  Pin, pin, pin.  I wish I could stop myself sometimes, but it is who I am.


Yes, a pinner.  More next week!


Next week I will be posting TWO gorgeous quilts I've created with the new Island Batik collections!  Be sure to stop back and check them out.  (There will be giveaways too!)

I hope you get to quilt today!  
Suzy

No comments:

Post a Comment