Friday, February 9, 2018

Island Batik Ambassadors 2018 Box 1 Unveiled!

The amazing Island Batik has sent me GORGEOUS new fabrics as a part of the 2018 Ambassador Program!  AND I got brave and made my first imovie....it has volume, so be sure to listen.


Here are some still photos too...



Yes, I opened it, but you can't see it yet.......











A pretty rayon scarf!



Amazing Rayon!



Aurifil Thread :)



Island Batik buttons!!!!!!!!!!



I AM SEW EXCITED!

I hope you get to quilt today!
Suzy

2 comments:

  1. What a box of fun! Nice job with the video. I have used that Hobbs 100% cotton batting and it is fantastic. And WOW - that's a nice thread package from Aurifil.
    They are so generous. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, looking forward to seeing your projects.

    ReplyDelete