Here is the pot with quilting. I decided to keep it simple and just stitch around each oval. There is a slight bulge in the upper right where there is no stitching. I may add some more and will definitely be more careful next time.
Here is the flower before I put in a few lines of quilting to help tack it down.
Here is the back before I did any stitching inside the flower or pot. You can see why I felt it was necessary to add some more stitching to it.
Here is the quilt with the rick rack added. It will be inside the finished binding.
And here is the final quilt! I love the detail the rick rack adds. The was large rick rack instead of medium rick rack. I like both effects.
Happy Quilting! This block pattern will be available here on Saturday morning.