Now that I knew what I wanted to quilt, I picked out threads. You can see that there are two green threads and two pink threads. To check which I wanted to use I lay a little of the thread out on top of the fabrics and make a choice.
Below you can see some of the quilting I started with. I put a rope in the darkest purple areas and in the pink and green areas I simply did curves from corner to corner. I know this has a name, but I can't remember it right now.
In the background I decided to simply do a filler over the whole surface. As a show quilter I usually do very small fillers. I decided to do something in a larger scale for this quilt and I'm really happy with the results. This is an original filler I designed I'm calling Double Bubbles. Come back Saturday to see how it's stitched!
Here is the whole quilt with binding, but without binding stitched. I ran out of time! Such is life sometimes.