Friday, April 6, 2018

Free Motion Friday - Two New Books to Play With!

So my friend Lori Kennedy lives not too far from me (in the same metro area) and though we've never managed to meet up (we really need to do that sometime!), we've had quite a few conversations about Free Motion Quilting and other things quilt related.  I was excited when her first and her new Free Motion Machine Quilting 1-2-3 books arrived at my door!  And there was a present....a small spider web and spider :)

I've been reading Lori's blog, the Inbox Jaunt, for a long time, and I can't wait to try something from these books!  That will probably happen within the next 48 hours because who can resist?  I'll be sure to share about it.


Seriously....how cute is this spider!


It was a busy day and I haven't had a chance to look through everything yet, but look at this sweet dedication from Lori...


I can't wait to read them over breakfast tomorrow (or as you're reading this lol).  

I hope you get to quilt today!
Suzy

2 comments:

  1. You never cease to amaze me Suzy... I always look forward to Free Motion Friday... TGIF lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Suzy, lucky you! I have her new 1-2-3 book, and you just reminded me that I need to pull it out and work through some of her exercises. I'm new to free motion, but she explains everything so well. I enjoy her blog too. Have fun stitching away!

    ReplyDelete