Friday, September 7, 2018

Free Motion Friday - Futuristic Flowers Part 5

It's time to quilt!  It's one of my favorite parts for sure.  I started with the detail quilting.  The orange circle at the top got some smaller circles inside.  The bottom purple oval go some wiggly lines.  Then if you look colorlessly around the fuzzy red velvet circle you can see that I've stitched some loops around the outside of the circle.


I also did some micro stippling inside the small purple circle.


But the funnest part so far has to be this vase!  It was such a blast to quilt.  The red is a suede leather.  It was easy to quilt and you can really see the details in the quilting clearly.  I am in love with quilting suede and can't wait to do it again soon!



I hope you get to quilt today!
Suzy

1 comment:

  1. What an interesting collection of fabrics you used on this quilt. Enjoy the rest of the quilting!!

    ReplyDelete