Friday, December 21, 2018

Free Motion Friday

You may notice that lots of my pictures have Legos in them.  It comes from living with two elementary school age boys.  What can I say?  I'm not a perfect house cleaner by any means.  If I did that I wouldn't have time to quilt and would be perennially grouchy!

This runner is about 18 inches wide by 60 inches long.  It was made with leftover scraps from a project and some applique.  I love the directional aspect of it.  

It's been sitting ready to quilt for at least six months and I haven't gotten around to it.  My mom grabbed it and put it on her longarm.  She had fun.  Check it out!


It still has some air erase marks, but they will fade.  It's really dry here in the winter so it takes long than in the humid summers.  I love what she did with the lines going into the points!


She used straight lines to connect the blue triangles and add movement.


And this swirls bubble combo!  LOVE.


Here's what one block looks like.



I hope you get to quilt today!
Suzy

2 comments:

  1. Well, I guess all that free motion talent runs in the family! Does your mom have a blog too? What a treat to have that beauty all quilted!

    ReplyDelete